Lime Paint is a mineral paint made with natural lime and marble dust. It's environmentally friendly, healthy, and its qualities will improve with time. Lime paint lends depth and luminosity to flat walls, creating subtle nuances, textures and movements otherwise unfound in regular paints. It’s thicker mineral consistency allows it to be back-troweled to create a light to moderate texture if desired. It can also be applied by using sponge or brush.
Product Features: Light texture / Matte to Soft Sheen / Soft Color Variation / Indoor
0.25 gallon - 45 sqft / 2 layers
1.0 gallon - 180 sqft / 2 layers
2.5 gallon - 450sqft / 2 layers
5 gallon - 900sqft / 2 layers
Packaging: 0.25gal / 1.0 gal / 2.5gal / 5.0gal
* - Premium Color
- Lime Paint is made with lime and powdered marble. Colors and creative styles are unlimited.
- Lime Paint is used on large and small scale areas replacing conventional latex or acrylic paint.
- Vasari Lime Paint can applied in a matte, soft sheen or can be burnished to a polished shine.
- It’s thicker mineral consistency allows it to be back-troweled to create a slight to moderate texture if desired.
- Lime Paint is very environmentally friendly, healthy, and its qualities will improve with time. It compliments both traditional and modern settings.
- Vasari's hypo-allergenic products will breath with your home absorbing moisture and naturally prevent mold or mildew growth.
- It can be used in conjunction with our other Vasari lime plaster products such as Stucco and Marmorino.
- Lime Paint must be applied with a minimum of 2 to 3 coats. Lime Paint can be easily maintained. Lime Paint can be sealed with Wax or Mineral Sealer for added protection against dirt and stains.