Corso is made with added coarse aggregates allowing more texture, added thickness, and depth if compared to Stucco. Corso is formulated for both interiors and semi-exteriors. It can be applied flat with naturally pitted effect or more mottled and textured with a very rough 3D finish.
Product Features: Heavy texture / Low Sheen / Subtle color variation
0.25 gallon - 4sqft / 2 layers or 8 sqft / 1 layer
1.0 gallon - 16sqft / 2 layers or 32 sqft / 1 layer
2.5 gallon - 40sqft / 2 layers or 80 sqft / 1 layer
5.0 gallon - 80sqft / 2 layers or 160 sqft / 1 layer
Packaging: 0.25gal / 1.0 gal / 2.5gal / 5.0gal
* - Premium Color ^ - Wax Required
Note: The below digital color swatches are not the exact representation of the actual tinted material due to lighting and exposure. Actual tinted materials can vary up to 10%.
- Corso is made with added coarse aggregates, making it our heaviest finish. This product has a rougher texture than Stucco.
- Corso may be applied flat with naturally pitted effect or more mottled and textured with a very rough finish. It can also applied in a heavy 3D texture depending on the application technique.
- Suitable for interiors or for semi-exteriors.
- Vasari Plaster manufactures the finest healthy, lime based, eco-friendly, non-toxic wall finishes that have no off-gassing (zero VOC) and are hypo-allergenic. Our products offer endless versatility in not only look, feel and texture, but also for both modern and traditional designs.
- Vasari plaster is durable and gets harder and better looking with age.
- Natural plaster and stucco filter the air, absorbing carbon dioxide and odors. Mold and fungus resistant, they are easy to fix, clean and easy to change or paint over. Plaster doesn't fade in color, and is UV resistant. Because it’s color integrated, even if it's scratched it still looks great. Our products also absorb excess humidity, keeping rooms cool and fresh inside