Venetian plaster is the epitome of timeless elegance. Also known as lime plaster, polished plaster or natural wall plaster, it has stood the test of time both aesthetically and physically.
Here Vasari presents to you the 𝟏𝟎 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.
1) The use of Venetian Plaster dates as far back as Ancient Roman.
2) Venetian Plaster got its name from the Italian City of Venice.
3) It was a popular replacement for marble as a solution for lighter weight material in a city that was built on water.
4) It absorbs Carbob Dioxide (CO2). Just like trees. Due to its natural lime cycle.
5) It turns back into Limestone, also due to its natural lime cycle.
6) It's anti-flammable.
7) Venetian Plaster is naturally anti-mold and fungal due to its alkalinity.
8) It's a breathable material, resulting in a cooler temperature in your space.
9) Venetian Plaster gets harder and harder over time.
10) Did you know The Mona Lisa hangs on a Venetian Plaster wall in the Louvre Museum, Paris?
Where Can I Get Venetian Plaster?
Already daydreaming about how elegant your home will look with a Venetian plaster finish? Go for Vasari Malaysia, an established Venetian Plaster company! Vasari offers both supply and installation services to ensure your walls are plastered in pristine condition, as well as Venetian Plaster products for those who are adventurous enough to DIY their own walls.
If Venetian Plaster snagged your interest, and you’d love to know how it all works, Vasari also offers free Venetian plaster training for anyone who’s interested to pick up a new skill!